You do have to pay for reading other members’ messages, for which you need to purchase credits (see below). If you place a phone call through us, you will be charged for that, as well. The rest of our services, however, are completely free (this includes registering a profile, searching our database and viewing other members’ profiles, sending messages and smiles).
The easiest way is to purchase them online with a credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery). Just log in to your profile, go to Membership and buy the needed amount.
For those who don’t want to use a credit card for some reason, there are other options available.
What does one credit cost?
This depends on the amount you buy:
100 credits or more: $1 for each credit
55-99 credits: $1.09 for each credit
20-54 credits: $2 for each credit
The cost of opening a message from a woman
1) it depends on the number of men she is corresponding with; the more men she is writing to, the more expensive her letters will be to open (if she stops writing to one or more men, the price will go down).
2) it depends on her English skills (if she can’t read and write in English and has to use a translator, the price will be accordingly higher).
3) if the lady has no Internet access at home and has to use a computer at her local dating agency, this will raise the cost, as well.
Contact a lady directly
If you want to get a lady’s direct contact details, you will first need to fill out the IMBRA form, if you haven’t done that before (this concerns US citizens only). After that, there are two options. The first one (recommended) is to open 15 (fifteen) paid messages from the lady (the messages that you open before writing to a lady for the first time are free and don't count); at this point you have the right to request her contact details (or your money back, if for some unlikely reason they cannot be provided). To do this, go to her profile and click the button that says "Send contact info request". The other way is to pay a $50 fee, whereupon we will contact the lady and ask her permission to send you her contact details, but note that this money will not be refunded if permission is not given, so make sure you have her consent before you proceed. Please note that exchanging personal contact information through our messaging system is not allowed, even if you do have 15 opened messages from a lady; if you want to exchange such information with a lady, contact us. Please do not try to send the lady your email address and other contact information in “encoded” form (i.e. written backwards): it won’t work and will only be a waste of your time.
Are you compliant with the IMBRA law?
Yes, we are fully compliant. Upon request you will get IMBRA release that you might need for applying for her fiancee visa later. We are not happy about this law as it puts a lot of unnecessary burden on us and our clients, and we urge you to sign petitions to repeal it. However, as it stands today, the law is the law, so we are complying with it.
I can not send a message. The system says I have unopened mail from this member.
To protect the privacy of our members and to prevent spam, our system does not allow users to send a message to a member from whom you have 2 or more unopened messages. If you want to send him or her a message, you need to go back to your Communicator and open mail from her or him first. If you have accidentally deleted those unopened messages, please contact the administrator.
Why was my profile rejected?
If your profile was rejected, it must have violated some of our rules or seemed suspicious to our moderators. There are several things you can do to ensure your profile is not rejected next time:
- Post a picture. It must be a picture of yourself, with your face clearly visible. No nudity or private contact information on photos is allowed.
- Write a longer description. A profile with no description (or a meaningless or obscene one) will be rejected.
- Enter your private contact information (such as email, phone number) only in the fields specifically provided for it.
- Choose the country in which you are located at the time. If you normally live somewhere else, you can indicate that in your description.
- Provide your phone number.
If you have't found the answer to your question, please check our FAQ section,
Or contact us 24 hours, 7 days a week.